Pupil Premium Funding 2020 - 21
In 2020-21 school receives £132,900 which we are using to raise the achievement of pupil premium children through:
- Direct teaching support – teaching assistants in every class to support interventions during the school day.
- Removing barriers to learning - Pastoral staff working to support families and those families with children who are persistently absent.
- Provide more extra-curricular opportunities for PPG pupils, including sports coaches and violin lessons.
- Outreach from the AIP and a funded AIP place
- Additional needs support is provided by a child psychotherapist - from Impact North (funded by school) and followed up with work from the school behaviour support team.
Pupil Premium Grant Funding, and the impact of it, is reviewed by the governing body annually. Please find strategy and review documents below. The funding is also reviewed in school by the School Leadership Team on a half termly basis.
For Covid 19 Catch Premium planned spend please see our Covid19 catch up section.
Please see the attached documents for information about Pupil Premium: